Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Firefly Composite Top Ten and a Personal Blog


"Firefly Composite Winners"

This week was really fun and I enjoyed all of the entries. I see a lot of new people finally entering their ideas. Thank you for participating! Congratulations to the top ten and the Winner. I could honestly say that the top ten was a equal tie , great work you guys.




Newest Addition 1st

 Sally Keena 2nd

Cathleen Turner 3rd
 Olar Digital Photography 4th

Dani D. Photography 5th

Manuela Busack 6th

Linda Meidenbauer 7th

Terry Farnsworth 8th

Tamara Ottessen 9th

Charli Roberson 10th


Winner Prize is $20 Walmart Ecard
 Plz message me your email address







FREE TABS FOR WEBSITES OR BLOGS

CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD OF ALL TABS
link your tabs to 
 http://www.paintcandy.org/#!paintcandyblog/cev2


 New Composite will be ready Sunday.

BELOW IS A PERSONAL BLOG ABOUT MY DISAPPEARANCE




So after a long crazy winter of being indoors for too long and electronically exhausted , I ran across a video that made me think Hmmm. The video is about Earthing. It is a documentary from a Alaskan that works for national geographic. After watching the video I cried a little because I felt that maybe along the way I forgot how much I used to be soo connected to mother earth. I used to enjoy being outdoors and listening to nature. When I was a child we spent our entire day outdoors with our imagination and to my surprise I WAS always barefoot. I slept like a baby.  The video shows miracles. It may change your life. My conclusion to the video was maybe that is why this generation of time is us as humans are loosing our energy and consuming non natural products. 

I decided to start my own journey and experiment into earthing me and my daughter. I went rogue from the internet and tv and felt weird at first. But, when I it was just me and my daughter laying in the grass in the warm sun , it just felt like home. We played I spy, and cloud shapes, and even tic tac toe in the sand. She was in heaven.  After the first day it was sooo easy to say Shyann want to go sit outside. I was trying to teach my daughter about earth and the energies that it may give her. She was excited to learn anything about nature. She is a TV junkie.  Her favorite show is wild kratts. Two men that turn into cartoons and go on adventures in nature and explain exo systems and animals. 

After a week of earthing for 30 mins a day, I found that I was much happier and calmer as far as emotions go. I felt more energy and drive. Maybe this was just a placebo effect. But My husband said I haven't snored, so that is a plus in my book. My sciatic pain in my lower back seem to just dissipate. My daughter does have one kidney and has problem with sleeping and focusing. Im not sure if that is her kidney causing her to be extremely hyper. But she is now a a lot calmer and focused. She falls asleep much easier now. All I can say is watch the video and test the theory yourself.

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE DOCUMENTARY MOVIE
http://www.hulu.com/watch/670531


after the video you can watch testimony stories here 
http://www.earthing.com/category_s/1822.htm


One day my daughter wanted to draw me a picture on a to go box and lol this is what she drew.
She said that this is us receiving mothers earth love. =) I have put this away to show her when she is older.


1 comment:

  1. Hi - Is it possible to still get the summer night and firefly composites? I haven't felt brave enough yet to post here (and, quite frankly, have had "one of those" years, where photography has been my salvation), but I'd like to work on some. Thank you so much,

    ReplyDelete